July & August 2010 News
- The 2010 Walk To End Child Abuse in Vermont will be held Saturday August 28th in Battery Park in beautiful downtown Burlington. Comfort Cookies will be happily given to those who walk! If you cannot walk to support this worthwhile cause, perhaps you will consider contributing using this link: Prevent Child Abuse Vermont
- 525 riders and volunteers will each get Comfort Cookies for a 2nd year at the 2010 Harpoon Point to Point ride to fight hunger. The ride takes place Saturday August 14th and will benefit the Vermont Foodbank In 2009, the Harpoon Point to Point raised $98,000 to help feed hungry Vermonters and this year they are aiming for $150,000! BEST Wishes to all the riders and volunteers who make this fundraiser so successful!!
- Another New Retail Location! Rail City Market in downtown Saint Albans is now offering a selection of Comfort Cookies. Find them at 8 Main St in Saint Albans across from the Taylor Park.
- New Retail Location! After our move from North Ferrisburgh to Saint Albans, J&L Snack Shop is the first to carry our Comfort Cookies locally. Now you can find a tantalizing selection of our regular Comfort Cookies at J&L Snack Shop. Look for them at 171 South Main St. in Saint Albans.
- Oops! We accidently ordered WAY too much peanut butter, so it's time for a sale. Until further notice, save 25% on Peanut Butter cookies. The sale price will be reflected in your cart. And yes, you may combine other coupons with this Peanut Butter Sale!
- Join us and a wonderful group of other Vermont vendors at the Northwest Farmers Market at historic Taylor Park in Downtown St. Albans, Vermont. The market will be open every Saturday from 9am - 2pm from May 22nd through October. You can find everything from just picked organic produce to inspiring jewelry at the Market. Hope to see you there!
|Comfort Cookies Tasting Demos|
in July and August:
Friday August 27
Middlebury Natural Foods Coop
1 Washington St in Middlebury
(Tasting Demo from 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm)
Saturday August 14th
Northwest Farmer's Market
Please join us at Taylor Park in Downtown (corner of South Main and Fairfield Streets) Saint Albans, VT
(9:00 am - 2:00 pm)
Friday July 16th
Hunger Mountain Food Co-Op
623 Stone Cutters Way in Montpelier, VT
(Tasting Demo from 11:00 am - 2:00 pm)
May & June 2010
January & February 2010
November & December 2009