May & June 2010 News
- Father's Day is Sunday, June 20th! We have an assortment of gift boxes and sleeves that are PERFECT for the all important men in your life. Give the gift of all-natural sweetness and save save 15% by using coupon code 'DAD'.
- If you have never visited Naturally Savvy's website, you are missing something special! Co-founders Andrea and Randy are committed to promoting a healthy and natural lifestyle. Everything from 'Food and Nutrition' to 'Family Life' is written about in both informative and thoughtful ways. They had this to say about Comfort Cookies: "Remember when your Mom used to bake you cookies? Sometimes she would do it as a treat, and sometimes she would do it just to see the smile on your face as you took your first bite into one of the warm, chewy delights. Part of the magic of Mom's cookies came from the fact that they were handmade especially for you. What if a cookie company could promise the same thing? Comfort Cookies makes delicious, unique, and pretty cookies that are sure to rival Mom's. You can't help but fall in love with them." Take a moment please and read the rest of their review of Comfort Cookies.
- Join us and a wonderful group of other Vermont vendors at the Northwest Farmers Market at historic Taylor Park in Downtown St. Albans, Vermont. The market will be open every Saturday from 9am - 2pm from May 22nd through October. You can find everything from just picked organic produce to inspiring jewelry at the Market. Hope to see you there!
- May 6th will find us 'demoing' on Capitol Hill! Comfort Cookies is happy to be representing Vermont. Here are the details:
"Senator Leahy will again host the Annual Taste of Vermont Reception on Capitol Hill, which is also sponsored by the Lake Champlain Regional Chamber of Commerce and the Vermont Convention Bureau. A wonderful showcase for Vermont, this event provides folks in Washington, D.C., with an opportunity to sample some of Vermont's best specialty food and beverage products, as well as visit with representatives from Vermont's premier hotels, conference centers, and resorts."
- Don't forget Mother's Day on May 9th! Celebrate all the Mothers and special women in your life with a gift of Comfort Cookies and save 15% while doing so. From now until May 9th, just enter the coupon code "MOM" during checkout.
|Comfort Cookies Tasting Demos|
in May and June:
Saturday June 19th
Northwest Farmer's Market
Please join us at Taylor Park in Downtown (corner of South Main and Fairfield Streets) Saint Albans, VT
(9:00 am - 2:00 pm)
Thursday May 6th
5th Annual Taste of Vermont on Capitol Hill hosted by Senator Patrick Leahy
Kennedy Caucus Room,Capitol Hill, Washington, DC
(Tasting Demo from 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm)
January & February 2010
November & December 2009